Are you a Clinical Trials Administrator / Document Specialist in the Buckinghamshire area? How does working with a mid-sized, rapidly growing CRO sound? Our client - a Pharma Times top 50 growing company - is looking for a Clinical Trials Administrator / Assistant to come into the company and manage the essential documentation (TMF & ISF) for a number of their clients brought in from their business development activities.
- Well versed in Clinical Trials documentation at various points of study
- Circa 2+ years’ working within the Pharma or Biotech industry in an administrative capacity or similar
- An understanding of GCP requirements and regulatory activities
- Good understanding of electronic clinical filing systems and documents such as the SOF and eTMF
- A background across various stages of study lifecycles with particular attention on study start up, including the creation of the Investigator Site File (ISF)
- Sound understanding of Microsoft Office including MS Project
- Educated to degree level (ideally within Life Sciences)
- An understanding of both paper and electronic filing
- Prepare, track and coordinate all essential clinical trial documentation
- Maintain the Sponsor oversight files and/or the electronic Trials Master File
- Design and compose the Investigator Site Files alongside preparing continuing study materials to Investigator Sites
- Track a process payments including the raising of purchase orders
- Facilitate the tracking of submissions on relevant ethics, R&D and regulatory matters
- Support the Clinical Research staff within the department in an administrative capacity
- Create and maintain study contact lists
- Rapidly growing Pharma Times top 50 CRO
- A close knit team which is rapidly expanding over the next 12 months
- A good time to join, with new clients recently brought into the business
In order to secure the services of the right candidate our client is willing to be negotiable on salary and appreciates the need to offer a competative package.
Zest is working to a tight deadline on this project so please press apply now or get in touch with Jason Cox at Zest Medical to learn more.
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Trials
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"