Clinical Team Leader
£30,384 - £34,604 DOE
Permanent - Full Time - 37.5 hours
Eclypse Recruitment is looking for an experienced Clinical Team Leader to be based at their state of the art Manchester clinic for a large international company who offer terminations up to 24 weeks and family planning services in clinics all over the world. They are looking for an experienced Clinical Team Leader with a passion for Gynaecology/Sexual Health and Reproductive Healthcare to join their team.
As a Clinical Team Leader, you will work in a busy and fast-paced environment. Day-to-day, you will provide outstanding clinical care and guidance to our clients, offering services such as contraception, pregnancy testing, ultrasound scanning (training provided), unplanned pregnancy consultations, abortion, vasectomy, STI testing and treatments.
Working in the main surgical centres is a rewarding role that would suit someone who enjoys working in a busy environment and working as a team player. You must be PRO CHOICE. You will work in the Manchester clinic and your hours can be spread over Monday-Saturday, you will be supporting Early Medical Units across the area.
- Pro-choice on abortion and an advocate of our mission of 'children by choice, not chance'
- A Registered Nurse / Midwife who has worked within a Nurse led environment but who is also a team player
- A proven ability to work on your own, manage your time effectively prioritising your own workload and client case load
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- A flexible approach and act as a client advocate.
- Helping to maintain a pleasant and safe environment for clients.
- Although the role will be supernumerary, you will be required to provide hands-on client care in the provision of services to clients when needed
- Lead on changes in clinical practice
- Lead on organising appropriate cover for operating sessions
- Monitor and enforce standards of client and clinical care, including routine checks, post-op queries, correcting or improving performance where appropriate
- Liaise with histopathology labs for reports and take appropriate action
- Identify team needs, both permanent and sessional; organise rotas and cover for nursing and medical teams ensuring registration requirements are met
- Work with the Operations Manager and Clinical Operations Manager to monitor treatment session times and bed allocation etc. implementing changes accordingly to ensure smooth implementation of client flow
- Identify safeguarding concerns and take appropriate action
- Ensure that National Minimum Care Standards are met; liaise with Care Quality Commission officials as required
- Manage initial client complaints and answer queries
- Undertake quality audits in other MSI centres
- Establish and maintain MSI Quality Management System, BS EN ISO 9002 and implement policy and procedural changes in line with the system
- Contribute to Health and Safety in the centre in accordance with MSI processes and procedures
- Be responsible for Infection Control in the centre, liaising with external Occupational Health Service as necessary
- IT Literate including knowledge of Word and Excel
- Proven persuasion skills; well-developed influencing skills
- Good communicator, able to convey information in a clear, simple and warm manner
- Able to diffuse and handle difficult situations/people
- Excellent client care skills
If you are interested in this role please send you CV to Ellie Conlon at or alternatively call Ellie on
Keywords: Clinical Team Lead, Sexual Health, Nursing, RGN, General Nursing, Manchester, Greater Manchester, Cheshire, North West, Gynaecological, Gynaecology, Theatre, medical and nursing, practice nurse, medical and nursing, medical and nursing
- North West
- Sexual Health
- General Nursing
- Greater Manchester
- practice nurse
- medical and nursing
- Clinical Team Lead
- medical and nursing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job