Department: Adarna Ward - Male Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Adarna Ward is our new 15 bed rehabilitation service, at Cygnet Hospital Wyke, for men with mental illness and a secondary diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder. The service is delivered in a purpose-built therapeutic environment, where the focus is on recovery through meaningful activity and engagement in local community initiatives. Our aim is to support service users to live as independently as possible.
Salary: £35,169 to £40,449 per annum pro rata, with opportunity to earn up to £44,785 including enhancements
Hours: up to full time (38.5 hours per week - unsocial hours)
Cygnet Hospital Wyke is transforming. Committed to delivering safe, effective, person-centred care, we are looking to recruit experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) and Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD) who share our ambition to be outstanding.
We value our colleagues and provide a comprehensive range of wellbeing and professional development activities including:
- Individual/group clinical supervision and de-briefing
- Trauma informed care and psychological formulation
- Leadership and coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, Schema Therapy and EMDR
Working closely with local universities, we are building a culture of clinical excellence with opportunities to undertake research in practice, evaluate latest evidence based interventions and deliver teaching/training.
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Call us to find out more and discuss our exciting programme of development
- You may like to visit, meet us and have a look around
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the 'apply now' link below OR sent an email to:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'