We are looking to identify an experienced nurse manager with excellent communication skills and experience of leading teams for a leading commercial healthcare organisation.
The Clinical Research Nurse Manager will lead a multidisciplinary team and initiate and manage nursing activities related to clinical trials
This role has no shifts or weekend working.
- 50% of your time will be utilised clinically:
- Drive quality assurance measures and appropriate policies to enhance clinical research activity and successful business delivery.
- Exercise meticulous attention to detail when collecting, recording, safety reporting, and verifying study data, reviewing trends and share best practice.
- Promoting and nurtures a welcoming and pleasant environment for staff and participants to ensure effective team working, and provide professional leadership.
- Facilitates and ensures affective communication, by participation in, regular clinical team, multidisciplinary, project strategy, feasibility, forums, and core study meetings.
- Reviews research protocols, identify and coordinate training and education requirements for clinical reports.
- Takes the lead on initiating emergency action when required e.g. cardiac arrest, anaphylaxis management, fire, or critical incidents.
- Reviewer and author of relevant clinical SOP's/guideline.
- Review audit reports, complaints, initiating corrective and preventative action to ensure best practice.
- Overall responsibility for Clinical Health and Safety.
- Management of team through performance management.
- Ensure that the clinical competency assessments and study specific training has been completed.
- Embrace change, and continue to improve own clinical competency and research skills to maintain and improve clinical efficiency and quality of care.
- Registration with no limitations to practice within the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Right to work in the UK
- Post Graduate diploma in a health/biological sciences related area or equivalent.
- Management skills including experience of team leadership.
- Advanced organisational skills and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages of development.
- Knowledge of the application of research within the Clinical and Research Governance agenda.
- Excellent cross disciplinary/interagency communication skills and ability to facilitate collaborative working relationships.
- Possess a broad range of advanced Clinical skills and assessment techniques.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
Clinical Research Nurse Manager, Nurse Manager, NMC, Adult Nurse, Nursing
Company and Culture:
Our client is a world renowned clinical research organisation with operations globally. This role represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Nurse Manager. The role comes with an attractive salary plus bonuses
- Nurse Manager
- Clinical Research Nurse Manager