Clinical Project Manager, Project Manager, Life Science, Pharmaceutical
Job Title: Clinical Project Manager
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 per annum plus Pension & Relocation Allowance,
Are you an experienced Clinical Project Manager, who would value the opportunity to establish a career in a Globally recognised supply chain company? Our Client is seeking a co-ordinated, confident and flexible Project Manager, to maintain and nurture excellent business standards.
As a Clinical Project Manager, you will have end to end responsibility, and be an effective negotiator when concerning stakeholder management. Ensuring swift completion and communication of official documentation, both internally and externally. You will have competent co-ordination and organisation skills and oversee a multitude of projects efficiently.
· As a Clinical Project Manager, you will maintain relationships and build rapport both with internal staff and external stakeholders, CRO and sponsors).
· Full support, documentation and presentation of end to end Project Management, internally and externally.
· Interacting with IRT systems in order to adhere to project development requests, while providing support to the operational team for manufacture.
· Proactive foresight of changing projects, having the innovation to predetermine issues before they become a hindrance to operation, also reviewing and designing study supplies.
Essential Experience Required:
· Proven project management experience within Clinical or Supply Chain environment
· Experience of Good Practice environments and quality standards.
· Management of high value projects, change and growth.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to or call and speak to Ffion Edwards for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Project Manager
- Life Science
- Clinical Project Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job