Careers focused on people
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group with 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and two Specialist Cancer Care Centres across England, Wales and Scotland. We deliver to the highest standard of care, and we've been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for nearly 40 years.
A career at Spire Healthcare offers variety, development and outstanding teamwork
About the role
Spire Cardiff are looking to employ a new Clinical Nurse Educator to work up to 30 hours a week. This is a senior position within the hospital and will focus on building the capacity and capability of the nursing and multidisciplinary workforce through the delivery of high quality, safe and effective clinical teaching and learning programmes.
As this is a new position within the hospital there is the opportunity really make the role your own. Coming in and developing the service while focusing on clinical quality and safety. This role is all about excellence.
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordination and delivery of teaching and education
- Identification of learning needs, planning and implementing educational opportunities to meet those needs
- Planning programmes of education for clinical staff and students including course organisation and administration and production of resource materials
- Act as a learning facilitator, mentor, personal advisor or tutor
- Assessing clinical competence
Who we're looking for
- NMC Registration
- Possess a PDcert/Diploma/Masters in Education
- Clinical Lead experience
- Critical Care Unit experience (desirable)
We commit to our employees well-being through training, support and reward. We offer employees a market competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Wellness screening
* Eyesight tests
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work
* Discount portal (including cash back and reloadable cards)
Join us, share our values and invest in your future. With opportunities to learn and develop your own skills, you can help us build on our reputation for excellent service.
- registered nurse
- nurse educator