You can take that next step in your nursing career and help shape your team to ensure your residents receive the best care. Are you looking for a new opportunity to support and develop a nursing team to success? If you are an experienced nurse looking for your next career move, join an established service with an impeccable reputation as the Clinical Lead Nurse. Why not find out more?
As Clinical Lead you receive great benefits including
- £1,250 Welcome Bonus!
- 28 days holiday allowance
- a personalised development plan
- childcare vouchers
- extensive employee discounts
- free parking and more!
Within the role, you will be expected to:
- Ensure the needs of your residents are continually met and assessed.
- Care for the dignity and maintain the independence of the adults you care for.
- Work alongside the Registered Manager to make certain that the standards in the home are kept to the highest standard including preparing for audits.
- Work to develop your team and support with training within the home.
The ideal nurse for this position will have
- A minimum of 3 years post-qualifying experience
- A positive, can-do attitude to help motivate your team to uphold the best standards of nursing care.
- An active NMC registration without restrictions
Could this be your perfect match? Call Sam today on or email to find out more.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- clinical manager
- Registered Nurse
- Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- charge nurse
- Registered Nurse Mental Health
- Pallative Care
- lead nurse
- General Nursing
- unit lead