Client Support Coordinator
A growing software business are looking for a Client Support Coordinator to join their team in Cardiff Bay. If you have a strong eye for accuracy, excellent communication skills and a professional approach then please apply today. This role is paying between £18,000 to £22,000. They are looking to interview w/c 29th January.
- Provide support to clients and provide analytical assistance to clients via email, phone and webinar
- Take responsibilities for client accounts and manage key aspects.
- Proactively engage with clients in order to encourage continued use of the system
- Managing client systems via the completion of routine maintenance, administration and activities
- General office administration skills
Skills / Experience
- Passion and motivated to deliver exceptional customer service
- Organised, prioritise and mange own workload effectively
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience of Salesforce or a CRM system is desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office .
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries.