Client Support Coordinator
A growing software business are looking for a Client Support Coordinator to join their team in Cardiff Bay. If you have a strong eye for accuracy, excellent communication skills and a professional approach then please apply today. This role is paying between £18,000 to £22,000. They are looking to interview w/c 29th January.
- Provide support to clients and provide analytical assistance to clients via email, phone and webinar
- Take responsibilities for client accounts and manage key aspects.
- Proactively engage with clients in order to encourage continued use of the system
- Managing client systems via the completion of routine maintenance, administration and activities
- General office administration skills
Skills / Experience
- Passion and motivated to deliver exceptional customer service
- Organised, prioritise and mange own workload effectively
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience of Salesforce or a CRM system is desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office .
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job