Our client - a leading legal services organisation, are recruiting for a bright and ambitious administrator to join their growing Client Solutions team. You will be responsible for providing critical administrative and business development support within a team of five people. This team is responsible for building relationships with the organisations clients and prospective clients.
Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Actively maintaining all client data on the CRM system
- Analysing sales data and producing weekly and monthly reports for the management team
- Owning the client feedback process and associated reporting
- Coordinating internal and external meetings
- Answering the hotline and providing prospective clients with information on our services
- Supporting the marketing team with client events and proof reading copy.
- Researching prospective clients and compiling target lists
- Supporting internal communications on business development activity
- Assisting Client Solutions Managers with pitches and proposals
- Working with the team to design and action client engagement and new business generation campaigns
In addition to carrying out the duties above, we will be looking for an individual who can make an impact to the role by taking ownership, have excellent organisation skills and stay focussed on an end result.
We want a positive, clear communicator with the drive to thrive and become part of an amazing growing organisation who in return will reward you with an excellent career path and a good salary and benefits package.
You will be educated to degree level or have a strong administrative background.
If you feel that this is a great opportunity for you, please send your CV today!
**Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to respond to everyone, if you have not heard back within 3 days then please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion**
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job