Client Services Manager
Client Services Manager - Bonuses, a generous holiday and the chance the work for a multi-award winning media agency in the heart of Liverpool! What more could you want! This fantastic agency is now on the hunt for a new Client Services Manager to join them on their very exciting journey!
Client Services Manager - About the company:
Our client is on the of the UK’s leading media agencies and over the years they have managed to build a flawless reputation as well as an impressive list of high-profile clients! As an agency, they strive to produce high-quality, cutting edge and professional campaigns for businesses all across the nation. They are now about to embark on an exhilarating period of growth, therefore, they are now searching for an ambitious, driven and talented individual to join the dynamic team of experts!
Client Services Manager - About the role:
As the Client Services Manager you will be working from the agency’s office in Liverpool, however, from time to time you will be required to visit client sites! You will also be managing a portfolio of existing clients and their global, household brands as well as overseeing the delivery of their campaigns from start to finish! The right person for this job will demonstrate excellent client facing skills as well as the drive to prioritise their workload in order to meet set deadlines!
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an agency that works with the biggest brands in the world!
The Key Responsibilities of the Client Services Manager:
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of top clients whilst also ensuring that you have a good understanding of each client’s company
- You will be constantly looking out for new business opportunities which will contribute to the agency’s overall growth targets
- Manage the team of Client Executives; ensuring that all client requirements are clearly understood in order to ensure that work is produced to the high-quality and within the agreed time frame.
- When required, offer training and support to other team members
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients and key stakeholder, constantly keeping them to update on the progress of their campaign
- Create and execute ground-breaking campaigns which will go above and beyond the client’s expectations
- Ensure that all budget and timescales are adhered to
- Evaluate the performance of each campaign and produce a report which will be presented to the client
- Get involved with the various projects that occur throughout the business!
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have between 3 - 5 years’ working as an account manager
- Previous experience of creating, implementing and analysing multiple projects at once
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Capable of working with multiple stakeholders in order to deliver an excellent client service
- Fantastic communication, budget management and time management skills are fundamental to the role
- You will be a natural born leader who is ambitious and constantly looking for new business opportunities
- A fun and friendly individual who is able to build strong work relationships with other members of the team
- A personal that is passionate about their work and determined to push the boundaries!
Is this your next career move? Then get in touch now!
- Budget Management
- Client Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job