This firm of Accountants boasts an excellent reputation, modern work environment and a forward-thinking approach that delivers a strong customer focus and efficient approach.
As a Client Services Manager, you will lead an established department, duties include:
- Developing and reporting KPIs for the team including customer and staff focus
- Manage a team of 3-5 administration staff
- Deliver an exceptional on-boarding service to new clients
- Review performance and offer career development
- Ensure exceptional customer service is delivered to clients at all times
- Proven track record of managing a team
- Experience delivering high levels of customer service
- Prior experience of working within a financial services environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Engaging culture
- Unrivalled client exposure
- Clear progression plan
- Excellent pension scheme
- Accessible location for public transport users
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job