This a great opportunity to be part of a global agency with fantastic benefits and career development opportunities.
Our client has a great reputation within Medical Communications and work alongside key experts in science and medicine. With their innovative approach and passion they deliver comprehensive medical communication solutions across an impressive range of therapy areas to the healthcare industry.
They are now seeking a motivated, enthusiastic individual who has the ability to work within a team that drives and manages the effective delivery of a large number of concurrent and demanding projects, developing innovative solutions to address client challenges.
With a vibrant and sociable team environment, intensive on-the-job coaching and a program of targeted training, supplemented by an excellent benefits package, this top agency provides the right setting for professionals who want to make a difference.
- Assist with the project and financial management of multiple projects or programs of work, driving them from brief to completion on time, to budget and aligned with overall account priorities
- Demonstrate sound financial acumen and knowledge of project management processes to address client needs and deliver projects successfully
- Attend client teleconferences, build trusting and influential relationships with key clients and procurement teams, in addition to a wide range of external experts
- High level of drive, self-motivation and initiative
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve effectively and make decisions
- Highly organised and proactive
- Great team player with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to accept and act upon constructive feedback
- Affinity for financial and project management
- Ability to manage large programs of work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Life Science degree and/or work experience in a similar industry environment a big plus!
Don't miss out, send your CV now!
- Financial Management
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job