Reporting to the Operations Supervisor with key responsibilities (including but not limited) the processing of payments, user set ups and password resets, soundings, schedules, telephone queries and mailbox monitoring
Demonstrating excellent customer service and operational efficiency, ensuring compliance with all Shawbrook policies and procedures always.
Client Services Executive Job Responsibilities;
- Account administration and risk assessment work to keep bad debts and losses to a minimum and maximise client retention.
- Tasks include (but not restricted to) inputting schedule soundings checks, processing client payments within prescribed timescales in accordance with Shawbrook policy and operational mandates, answering internal and external telephone calls and monitoring team mailboxes
- Ensure all paperwork is received as Shawbrook policy, properly maintained, completed in a timely manner and Company procedures followed, escalating any issues and/or findings to Operations Supervisor.
- Maintain and develop relationships with Shawbrook Clients to promote business and deliver high levels of customer service either via verbal or written forms of communication
- Completion of regulatory mandatory training courses within deadlines such as, Data Protection Act, Money Laundering Regulations, etc and behave in compliance thereof.
Client Services Executive Knowledge and Skills
- GCSE level maths and English
- Commercial knowledge
- Customer Service
- Preferred Sales Ledger Reconciliation knowledge
- Credit Control useful but not essential.
- Possess a solid understanding of the collateral traits of receivables
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn new skills as the business grows enabling us to meet service standards
- Computer literate (good knowledge of MS Office suite - Excel, Word)
- General Admin