Informa Business Intelligence are looking for a client Services Executives to join our Maritime Client Services team. This is an excellent opportunity to employ your support and customer services experience in a B2B environment where you can gain a breadth of experiences and develop your skills within a dynamic and challenging environment.
- On-board and initiate new and renewing clients through welcome calls, user initiation, user training, usage reviews and client feedback.
- Provide account customers with tools needed to drive exposure and usage of the product within their organizations. This includes collateral such as emails, branded microsites and brochures (produced by marketing).
- Ensure key enhancements to the product or service are communicated to all users, through emails, web-based training and personal calling
- Provide timely communication to clients ensuring that they are kept fully updated of specific activity to minimize negative impact to their business.
- Capture and feedback client requirements into the business representing the voice of the user on all divisional developments
- Ensure clients see full value in our services
- Record all client interactions in Salesforce.com
What we are looking for:
- A self-starter with a commercial focus
- Ability to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Outgoing, confident and engaging
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience in B2B Client Relationship Management
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with CRM tools
- The ability to pick up new systems and concepts quickly
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume, a cover letter and salary expectations.