In this Client Services Executive graduate job, you will be joining an exciting software business that is revolutionising the world of independent travel and tourism. They have created an innovative online booking app that offers independent accommodation providers a sophisticated technology and serviced solution - one that was previously only enjoyed by much bigger hotel groups. Having recently experienced huge success, they have already launched a number of new global offices and are now looking to grow their team - so are on the hunt for a confident Client Service Executive to join their client advisory team.
Looking for client services graduate jobs in London? They are now searching for a German speaking graduate to join them as Client Services Executive.
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, you will be using your German language skills to manage all relationships within the German market and ensure that they are getting the best out of the company's services. Your role will involve you undertaking a range of responsibilities, including solving business problems over the phone, via live chat and web portal methods, as well as reporting on issue trends. To be successful in this role you will need to be both highly personable and a great problem solver, as you will need to handle all general usage concerns and provide first-rate support to a real range of clients.
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional support to your network of independent accommodation providers in Germany, and ensuring that they have a clear understanding of the array of services available
- Handling tech and general usage concerns - you must be able to simplify tricky tech terms with ease
- Delivering multi-channel support over the telephone, using live chat or web portal methods
- Spotting issue trends and reporting these to your management team - this is a solutions-led working environment, so if you spot an opportunity to improve a process, then share it!
So, what are we looking for?
- Native or fluency in German is an absolute must (all applicants that do not have this will be discounted immediately)
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A real people person
- Experience of being able to keep calm and prioritise when under pressure
- A strong academic record
- A genuine interest in the world of independent travel and tourism
- An appreciation for new technology and how this can improve the world of travel
- Tech or helpdesk experience is advantageous but not essential, as full training will be provided
What else is on offer?
- A competitive starting salary of between £23,500 - £25,000
- Beautiful open plan offices in Kings Cross, London
- The chance to join a hugely successful business that has retained its vibrant start-up feel
- Fantastic hands-on training & onboarding programme from the start - so there's plenty of scope for professional development
Are you looking for client services graduate jobs and fluent in German? If you want to kick-start your career in the exciting world of travel technology, waste no time and apply for this Client Services Executive graduate job in London today!