SMARTSEARCH - WHO ARE WE?
SmartSearch have a unique Anti Money Laundering verification platform bringing together both individual and business searches for the UK and International markets.
Our latest technology delivers an unrivalled user experience enabling our users to comply with the latest 2017 Anti Money Laundering regulations.
SmartSearch has grown rapidly since its inception in late 2011 and we continue to have ambitious growth plans which makes us a truly exciting place to work.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Our fantastic newly built offices in the heart of Ilkley within easy walking distance of Ilkley train station.
- Our offices include an onsite gym, gaming area and pool table and tennis table in our amazing break out areas
- Our excellent benefits package
- Career progression opportunities as our business grows
THE ROLE - CLIENT SERVICES CO-ORDINATOR
The Client Services Co-ordinator will work within the Client Services team reporting to the Client Services Manager. They will be responsible for providing administrative support to the internal operational, technical, sales and account management teams in logging and implementing internal changes as required and agreed by the Client Services Manager.
As this role will support a number of teams across the business, excellent communication skills and an ability to build a strong rapport with people will be a key part of the role. It will be essential to build a strong understanding of our AML platform to enable support with teh technical teams and provide client training.
You will show a high level of initiative and attention to detail and have a problem solving mindset. The Client Services Co-ordinator will also be able to present information and data in a clear and concise manner.
- Implementing process changes agreed by the Client Services Manager to support and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Client Service functions
- Collating and logging KPI's across the business, ensuring these are aligned with our Finance Division
- Acting as an internal contact for Client Services related queries and escalating issues to the Client Services Manager when required
- Responding to and collating Account Management's technical queries
- Producing reports for the Client Servikces Manager as required
- Supporting the training and management of Trial Clients.
What are we looking for in a candidate…….
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong initiative
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- A quick learner
- A strong team player
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Ability to present information clearly whether orally or written
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'