A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Client Manager or Account Executive to join a Global Insurance Broker as part of their National Corporate team based in Reading.
You will benefit from being given a high-quality book of commercial insurance risks at Corporate level with your clients being based within Reading, London and the surrounding area.
You will have a dedicated Client Service Advisor to assist the day to day running of the account and help you manage the renewal process with them.
You will have the chance to:
* Be part of a highly reputable Global Insurance Broker who are dedicated to providing a high-class service to their clients
* Obtain an existing book of blue-chip clients with risks based in the local region as well as internationally.
* Progress your career quickly as the firm offers great promotion opportunities throughout their global network
As a Client Manager, you will be expected to represent the firm with a professional and trustworthy style and deliver excellent customer service to your clients. Your work will include the following:
- Identify and introduce the company’s products and services to meet the client’s needs and understand and communicate each Client’s business issues and needs to the service team and other parts of the business.
- Build client relationships with key decision-makers.
- Grow the revenue and profitability of your client portfolio, including meeting annual revenue target for this portfolio.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the clients Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the clients UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Our client is seeking someone with the following insurance experience and qualifications:
- Proven experience in the insurance industry, with experience in client relationship management and the core lines of commercial risks is essential.
- Experience managing large, corporate insurance risks is desirable.
- Commercial understanding of business i.e. market forces, business drivers, market dynamics, competitors and risks, etc.
- An effective communicator and presenter.
- Client focused with a consultative approach and commitment to excellence in the provision of client service.
- Self-disciplined, organised, and results focused.
- CII qualifications are desirable but not essential
You will benefit from a salary up to £55,000 depending on experience and a benefits package that includes:
- Additional annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 25 day holiday
- Flexible benefits including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity to gain an existing book of business at a Global Insurance Brokerage, please contact us or apply now.
- Commercial Insurance
- General Insurance
- Account Executives
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'