Taylor Hawkes have been instructed to recruit for one of the regions top accounting firms. This firm provides a range of accounting, audit, taxation, probate, bookkeeping and payroll services to a diverse portfolio of clients.
Due to continued growth within the business, my client is looking for an experienced Client Manager to join their successful Owner Managed Business department. The successful candidate will work alongside the current partners to provide good client care and to help develop the staff to understand the vision for the company.
- Liaising with clients and providing financial information and advice to clients
- Reviewing systems and analysing risks
- Final preparation of statutory accounts for SMEs, personal tax returns including many High Net Worth individuals, company tax returns, cashflow preparation, management accounts, meeting clients, tax planning, some succession planning
- Portfolio management including management of WIP and billing
- Holding client meetings to discuss their accounts, tax position and to advise on strategic plans
- Build client relationships
- Business development/marketing, attendance at networking events and pitching to potential clients, writing blogs/advertorials
- Managing junior colleagues
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- At least 3 years post qualified experience
- Good computer skills and knowledge of the leading accounting, book keeping and tax software packages
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Competitive Salary
To be considered for this role, please apply or contact Lucy at Taylor Hawkes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job