The Client Insights Manager holds overall responsibility for delivery of an agreed insights programme for each client that they are assigned. The Client Insights Manager manages the internal analysis production team to ensure that agreed activities are carried out, quality standards are maintained, deliverables are fulfilled on time and the service delivered profitably.
The CIM has significant client contact and acts as the primary day-to-day contact on insights matters. They have responsibility for creating exceptional client deliverables and finding the best ways to represent data to help their clients make good decisions. They work with clients and internal stakeholders to develop the service, maintaining its effectiveness and helping to identify risks and opportunities for growth.
The CIM has formal line management and appraisal responsibilities for Research Analysts, Senior Research Analysts and Data Analysts assigned to them. They are responsible for training and coaching junior employees on a day-to-day basis to ensure consistent levels of competency and to encourage further development.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience in basic people management skills
- Knowledge of best practice evaluation techniques
- Understanding and experience of media evaluation industry
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time, budget and to brief
- Experience in profitable running of client accounts
- Client facing and relationship building experience
- Knowledge of PR planning, and how this translates into identifying target audiences, PR campaign strategy, key messages, target media and activities
- Experience of data interpretation to garner insights
What you will get
- Career progression opportunities
- Dental and healthcare plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cision Extras - retail discounts
- Learning Portal
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'