£33,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
Our client, a leading independent insurance broker based near Haywards Heath, is currently looking for a Client Executive. The purpose of the role will to be provide essential support to the team who are managing a portfolio of bespoke solutions to both the payroll and recruitment sectors.
- Handling daily administration of client’s Commercial Insurances.
- Liaising with clients and insurance companies in order to locate the best possible insurance solutions.
- Providing essential support to Client Managers.
- Communication with insurers / clients by telephone, letter and email.
- Developing and improving the book of business through up-selling and cross-selling.
- Building and managing a bank of your own small clients.
- Extensive Broker experience is essential.
- Experience in the Commercial Insurance sector. Candidates will ideally have a good knowledge of Material Damage, Business Interruption, Liability and all other classes of commercial insurance.
- Strong technical skills with good product knowledge, as a result of working at a Senior Technician level.
- Experience of the recruitment and payroll sector is preferred, as is experience of using Acturis.
- Ability to communicate confidently and build a good rapport with clients.
- Exceptional organisational / prioritisation skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"