Are you looking for an exciting new role? Do you have a background in Field Marketing or Client Management and thrive in fast paced dynamic working environments? Our client, a household name and internationally recognised brand is looking for a Client Development Manager to join their successful team.
The ideal candidate will be a highly skilled communicator with first-class organisational skills and previous experience of developing strategies for successful client relationships and field team management. Ideally you will have worked with mobile or cutting edge consumer technology companies, and have had previous success in consistently delivering positive ROI and great client relationship development.
You will ensure the successful running of field team activity whilst developing solutions to drive sales and brand advocacy. A comprehensive vision of the necessary strategies to deliver operational success is needed.
- Develop strong relationships across internal departments and with the client, in addition to leading all client meetings
- Campaign management during peak launches and promotions
- Facilitate the successful delivery of recruitment directives for both temporary and permanent employees
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of competitor activity
- Active development of business to ensure maximum profit
- Ownership of project strategy in accordance with client activity
- Strong financial management skills which include fully compliant payroll management, collaboration with the finance team to understand relevant budget breakdown and effective monitoring of spend against all line items in allocated budget
As well as offering a competitive salary of between £35,000 - £42,500 you will also receive a great company package including a performance based bonus of 20% and a company car whilst having the opportunity to work within a thriving and evolving business.
Additonal Locations: Hertford, Surrey, Berkshire, West-London
- Campaign Strategies
- Client Development
- Field Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job