About the role
We are looking to recruit a dedicated Client Manager to continue the growth of business within the healthcare market as a fixed term contract covering 12 months. You will be responsible for developing your client database as well as recruiting and placing your workforce into bookings. You will need to be goal orientated, having the drive to achieve your objectives whilst maintaining a high level of integrity and customer service. You will demonstrate outstanding communication, sales and organisational skills and have a flexible approach to work.
• Developing new business and client relationships
• Writing adverts, resourcing applicants
• Screening and interviewing new applicants
• Building a workforce database and securing work placements for them
• Effectively participate in the day to day operations of the branch ensuring all practices & processes are in accordance with current legislation and corporate policies and procedures
What we can offer you:
• A competitive salary of £17,000.00 which goes hand in hand with a monthly branch related bonus
• Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase sharesSave scheme - the opportunity to save money
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"
Knowledge skills & experience:
• Sales and or business development experience.
• Commercial in approach and understand factors that influence performance.
• Effectively communicate both verbally and in written form.
• Have good judgment and decision making skills.
• Ability to influence and develop relations with colleagues across the business, wider Interserve and commissioners/ customer to deliver relevant goals.
• Numerate and commercially aware.
• Car driver with full UK driving licence.
You will need to be self motivated and enthusiastic with a passion to deliver exceptional care and support. Ideally you will have experience of working in a similar service delivery role, or have extensive hands-on experience within a variety of care settings with an understanding of CQC regulations. You will hold a full UK driving license, with access to a car.
You will be required to embrace the company vision and values and SustainAbilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) previously known as a CRB check (Criminal Records Bureau) once appointed.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job