As the Client Administrator you will be:
- Liaising with clients daily and providing administration support to Account Managers
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Identify and resolving queries
- Resolving supplier queries relating to billing issues
- Processing data relating to clients and suppliers
As the Client Administrator you will have:
- Previous experience within a similar role or be someone that would like to work in administration and have a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills required
Join this exciting organisation to become part of their success story by apply for the Client Administration role.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you’re selected we’ll be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or 'like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"