I am repersenting a client who is looking for a Client Account Manager due to high volume of business
Due to it being a unique role direct experience is not essential as full training and ongoing mentoring will be provided.
About the role:
• No cold calling - Respond to warm leads and field inbound calls
• Collate personal and property information
• Build and maintain relationships with clients while proficiently explaining the processes of how the service works tailoring each call according to the individuals needs
• Using the information gathered in order to carry out an initial research in order to assess the potential offer level
• Laisse and maintain relationships with Estate Agents in order to assist with our formal offers
• Once the formal offer is made the individual will be responsible for ongoing contact with all of their cases until they are closed
• Working as part of a team the role involves working closely with the Sales Director as well as the Purchasing Director
The hours of work are 37.5 per week and will vary between our office hours as follows:
A shift is 9.00 am to 5.30 pm or 12 noon to 8.00 pm Monday to Thursday. Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm or 10 am to 6.00 pm. Saturday and Sunday 10.00 am to 3.00 pm (once a month).
Lunch breaks will vary between 1 hour and 30 minutes depending on the shift they are working.
If you're interested in finding out more information please get in touch- email@example.com 01793 523 320
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job