YourPet was established in 2012 and has now established itself as the U.K.s largest supplier of own label nutraceuticals to the veterinary industry.
We now need someone to help continue our rapid growth by giving excellent customer service whilst maintaining and improving our office systems and processes.
The role is a great opportunity to learn from the ground up and develop in a busy, rewarding and exciting environment. This is a role in which the right candidate can really make a difference. There will be a great deal of product and industry training so it would suit someone who has a genuine interest in either nutrition or the animal sector.
- Stock monitoring and ordering.
- Dealing with customer queries, requests and enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintaining and improving office systems and customer files.
- Raising and maintaining invoices, price files and contact databases.
- Acknowledging, processing and administrating customer orders.
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Undertaking daily outgoing marketing and customer care telephone calls.
- Hours will be 9-5 Monday to Friday
- Be capable of working in a fast moving environment and perform duties accurately under pressure.
- A genuine willingness to learn and work.
- A professional and pleasant approach to customers and colleagues at all times.
- A methodical and logical approach to performing tasks.
- Be keen to progress and take more responsibility as the company grows.
- Be willing to work as part of a true team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job