BCA operates the largest used-vehicle marketplace in the UK and Europe operating in 10 countries, 60 different locations, selling 1.3 million vehicles per annum. BCA touches over 3.5m vehicles a year as it provides services along the vehicle life cycle from port to dealerships for new vehicles to refurbishment and logistics for used vehicles and the core re-marketing and auction operations.
We are currently looking to recruit a Full Time Cleaning Supervisor to assist and co-ordinate our cleaning and janitorial staff in ensuring the high standards of cleanliness are met at our Blackbushe site.
Please see below for more details on this position:
Main Purpose of the Job Role:
To supervise and assist the on-site cleaning team of 4 evening cleaners as well as a daily janitor. Alongside supervisory duties a crucial part of the role is to maintain the high level of cleanliness on-site to ensure that the site is clean for clients and customers and that the working environment is clean and comfortable.
- Undertake routine cleaning work in all areas of the site to ensure that hygiene requirements are met and that the fabric of the site is cleaned to a high standard
- Undertake deep cleaning routines from time to time in all areas of the site to ensure that hygiene requirements are met and that the fabric of the site is cleaned to a high standard.
- Undertake cleaning audits of the site in line with Company standards in a timely manner.
- Manage costs and waste within the department to ensure that budgetary targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Undertake any cross-functional tasks to enable the operations department to run smoothly.
- Action any issues, queries or complaints arising so that any problems are resolved, in a timely fashion, to all parties satisfaction as far as is reasonably practicable.
- Escalate any complex issues to the Facilities Manager
- Supervisory duties of 4 evening cleaners and 1 daily janitor on site
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development.
The working hours of the position will vary according to auction times, sale days and other requirements of the business. A flexible approach to hours of work is, therefore, needed. We currently require someone to be able to commit to hours between 7am and 7pm Monday to Friday.
- Customer Service
- Routine Maintenance
- Supervisory Experience
- Deep Cleaning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job