Cleaning Supervisor Woolwich, SE18
Cleaning Supervisor (Woolwich, SE18)
We're looking for a cleaning supervisor to be based at residential development in Woolwich. Located along the banks of the River Thames, the development contains around 3000 units and is located close to Woolwich Arsenal Station.
As the Cleaning Supervisor, you will ensure the provision of a high quality of service to all guests and visitors and you will ensure that the internal common areas of the development are regularly cleaned, inspected and maintained to a high standard in accordance with H&S requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Act as a main point of contact and be responsible for regular inspections, cleaning and maintenance of the development, updating records as required
- Lead and motivate the Cleaning team to achieve and maintain high standards at all times
- Provide support to the cleaning team as required and ensuring that teamwork is actively promoted
- Take responsibility for the delivery of quality customer service to all residents and guests
- Report any defect or H&S concerns as required and helping to ensure the safety of everyone on the development
?Skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Proven experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Good understanding of Health and Safety requirements and legislation
- Proven ability to apply best practice in the use of all materials and equipment that is provided to carry out work
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 07:45 - 16:15
Upload your CV to apply today.
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"