Classified Sales Advertising Manager
Do you thrive when promoting a fantastic product or service? Or are you a sales executive looking to move up the career ladder and lead your own team?
If you answered yes to either question, we would love to hear from you as one of our clients has a new fantastic opportunity available.
This media and events company, in just 15 years has built up a portfolio of 30 different types of event. Their events include leading designers and exhibits from within the interior, architecture, construction, fashion, culture and food & drink industries. These industry events have continuously grown in size and popularity. Many of their events have become a hub for leaders of industries and celebrities from both film and television.
If working for a company renowned for creating fantastic and hugely sought-after events wasn’t enough, this company’s creative flare extends to producing 10 leading magazines. These publications complement the company’s events, as while the events showcase the year’s best innovations occurring within their industries, these magazines showcase the development happening on a weekly basis.
Due to the continued success and development of this company they now want to bring on a creative and driven sales manager within their Classified Sales Team.
There are a number of benefits of working for this company. They are offering a competitive salary for both the positions. Alongside their fantastic publications and events, this company is also focused on providing the best work environment for all their employees. This means that you will get to know many of the staff and be truly recognised for your contributions. Additionally, they want to grow you as an individual, encouraging you to develop your skills and career whenever possible.
- To ensure monthly advertising sales targets are achieved across online, print and tablet
- To manage the Classified Advertising Sales Team, maximising their potential
- To lead from the front and set the standard
- To develop and grow personal client base and spend, as well as that of the entire team
- To ensure all new business is followed up and converted to repeat business
- To represent the magazine professionally at all relevant exhibitions and events
- To attend all relevant networking opportunities, wherever, whenever
- To manage the smooth commercial workflow of the classified sections of each portfolio
- To forecast and report on sales progress patterns
- To identify opportunities that progress the standing and profitability of the product group
- To closely liaise with each portfolio Sales Manager to develop all revenue opportunities
- A professional networker
- A strategic and proactive thinker and planner
- Roe model - encourage, motivate, guide and support
- Team Player
- Honest with integrity
- Great communicator
- Self-driver and motivated
So, do you thrive when promoting a fantastic product or service? Or are you a sales executive looking to move up the career ladder and lead your own team?
Do not hesitate to get in contact to find out more information and apply if you think you feel you will be the perfect fit for this company.
At InRecruitment we are pioneering a fresh approach to recruitment, by integrating technology into our processes we’re quicker and more efficient so we're creating more perfect job matches without compromising on our candidate relationships or our consultative approach. In fact, really understanding the longer-term motivations of our employers and candidates is a central theme in our strategy.
If you are looking to step into your perfect role, then please contact us to find out how we can help you in this. We have an ever-expanding team of specialised recruiters with divisions in: Technical, Sales & Marketing and Commercial sectors. Our team will be able to help you get even the most specialised or niche job.