Would you like to drive for one of the region’s largest Civil Engineering, Earthworks and Waste Management Contractors in the South West of England. Our Client requires CAT C drivers with skip and roll on/roll off experience.
- To pick up and deliver skips and bins from customers and client sites
- Be comfortable switching between 18t & 32t vehicles
- Monday to Friday
- Working in a team environment
- Processing paperwork and be vigilant with driver’s daily checks
- Representing the company in a professional manner to customers
- Good geographical knowledge
To be successful within the role you will need
- Flexible approach to work
- A willingness to learn
- To be punctual, polite and customer focused
- Must be able to think your feet to deal with any problems that may occur
- No more than 6 active points on your licence for insurance purposes or DR/IN codes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'