For: Class 2 HGV Driver
GBP25,000 pa plus overtime
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/06869
Our client are members of all the major international associations governing their industry. In addition they have ISO Accreditations for their quality management systems, their environmental management systems and even hold accreditation for household furniture removals. They are currently looking for a Class 2 HGV driver for their UK operations based out of St.Ives on a permanent basis.
Preparation of household effects for domestic and international removal and the operation of HGV vehicle.
Must have removal experience.
To undertake general household removals as part of a team catering to a demanding and international client base.
Full care and driver maintenance of assigned HGV
The Removal Porter/HGV drivers duties shall include, but not be limited to:
· Work as part of a team, packing, wrapping, export wrapping, dismantling and assembly of furniture and effects, with the carriage of some heavy items.
· Loading and unloading containers and vehicles.
· Ensuring all client and supplied documentation is completed and returned to the office on time.
· Ensure good customer care is maintained. Displaying care and sensitivity.
· Wear clean uniform at all times.
· Adhere to company policies at all times.
· Be flexible - Be required to travel country and Europe wide with nights away.
· Drive any vehicle as permitted by current licence and as directed by management.
· Maintain, care and operate assigned vehicles in accordance with company policy.
· Maintain effective communication between client and depot office
· Any other reasonable duties that may be required, and as directed by Management.
· Maintain an in-date passport and EHIC card.
Training can be provided as required for this role but candidates are expected to have:
Good knowledge of the English language.
Competent literacy skills.
Available for CRB checking.
Valid driving licence and DCPC qualification.
In-date passport and EHIC card.
Confident & polite communicator, organised, and capable of independent work.
Working hours are expected to be around 07.30-16.30 Mon-Fri with overtime available + in some instances the client has emphasised when travelling abroad, you can be away for between 7-10 days at a time so role would not be suitable for anyone with ties which wouldnt permit them to be at home for a considerable period of time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'