Class 2 Driver - Lubricants
Full Time, Permanent
£28,080 + OT (mon - fri: T + ¼, sat: T+ ½, sun and bank holidays: Tx2)
Bonus: £100 / month
Nights out: £27 tax free
We are recruiting for a LGV driver, to load and deliver lubricants safely, with environmental care, promptly and efficiently, as directed to specified locations within our Clients' operating area.
This role will involve working 45 hours per week with over time available - on occasion you may need to spend the night out which you will be compensated for at £27 tax free.
Our Client is a rapidly expanding lubricants distributor, who is independent and family-run, with a history dating back more than 50 years. Our client currently provides a specialist and dedicated service across several sectors throughout Central Southern England.
To apply you will have:
- Possess a valid UK Driving Licence.
- Possess suitable LGV Class 2 licence
- Class 3 ADR in Tanks - preferably, but not essential
- FLT licence is desirable but not essential, training will be provided
- Proof of training to meet the driver CPC
- HGV/LGV experience
- Experience of safe handling and operation of fuel, bulk liquid or powder delivery vehicle equipment desired.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with customers, clients and colleagues
Apply Now with an up to date CV for consideration