HGV Class 1 Driving Job , Doncaster - HGV Driving Jobs , Doncaster with nights out.
This is a temporary position leading to a permanent role. The role includes nights out and working weekends.
In addition you will be required to:
- Make on time deliveries to a variety of locations.
- Work to HGV Drivers Hours and inline with WTD.
- Hold category C+E driving licence.
- Hold digicard.
- Work in a professional manner.
- Be prepared to undertake site inductions and training.
- Hold your Driver CPC card
- Have excellent geographical knowledge.
- Be able to follow company procedures and keep various people informed of progress or delays.
Talstaff are operating as an employment agency in relation to the advertised Class 1 HGV Driving vacancy. Talstaff are a leading recruitment agency that specialise in the Transport and Logistics sector, supplying both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions. Our aim is to meet our clients and jobseekers requirements through carefully matching our HGV Drivers skills and experience to what is needed by our client. Contact Talstaff today for Class 1 HGV Driving jobs , Doncaster.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job