This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Royal Mail are looking for Class 1/HGV 1 Drivers for the Christmas Peak Period. The role is based on an a temporary arrangement and as a result would better suit an experienced Class 1 C+E driver.
Please note that that the process of assessments and DBS may take 7-10 working days.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a valid Digital Tachograph
- Must hold full C+E (Class 1) license
- No more than 6 points
- No IN DR CD or DD conviction codes
- Must have a valid Drivers Qualification Card (CPC Card)
- Must have a minimum 6 months continuous driving on your Digi Tachograph
- Operate a Class 1 HGV vehicle to local areas, making deliveries, product pick up, etc.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely
Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures
For the periods between 30th October 2017 and 14th January 2018 - £15.60 p/h to £18.64 p/h - Overtime rate is paid after 36 1/4 hours.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job