Would you like to join a corporate and respected name in the financial sector, who offer a fantastic working environment, free parking, and benefit package and career development?
Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Service professional to join their team to handle all incoming calls within their Claims Department.
- To answer and handle calls promptly in an enthusiastic, courteous and efficient manner
- Identify and respond to the needs of customers, resolving queries
- Apply detailed, up-to-date knowledge of products and procedures
- The accurate administration of claims as and when required
- Support other teams within Customer Services
- Use call centre systems effectively and in line with department procedures
- Input all data and complete all related paperwork accurately
- Strong customer service background
- Excellent telephone manner
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven letter writing skills
- You must have achieved GCSE’s in Math’s, English at grade A-C
- Previous Claims experience or knowledge would be an advantage
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
- Call Centre
- Communication Skills
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job