Our Client, with a reputation for quality and first class service, is looking to recruit an additional Claims Handlers into their growing team.
Your responsibilities will be to deliver a high quality claims service to Clients and Insurers whilst maintaining and enhancing our Client's reputation for its claims handling service.
The emphasis is on providing a prompt, yet extremely customer focused, claims handling service.
Ideally you will already have Claims or other work experience within the Insurance Industry.
However exceptional individuals with strong customer service skills could also succeed in this role.
- Communication with all parties involved, managing the relationship with the policyholder, assessing the size of the claim, its potential severity and settling the Claim in a proactive manner.
- Dealing from initial notification right through to settlement, fairly and promptly.
- Showing initiative in your claims handling approach.
- Building relationships and gaining client and underwriter confidence throughout the claim.
- Drive, determination, confidence and dedication
- Good listening skills and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills both face to face and by telephone.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job