An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an established and leading financial claims specialist as a Claims Administrator in the Operations Department, with emphasis on PPI (Payment Protection Insurance) and Packaged Bank Accounts.
This company actively encourage personal development with their vibrant, fun and at the same time professional and competitive office working environment.
You will report to the Team Leader and Head of Operations, and you must be able to interact with customers, other agents, departments, lenders and management at all levels.
- Ensuring a pleasant customer journey through the claims journey
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction by building sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Liaise with both lenders and clients receiving inbounds and making outbound calls
- Handling queries from agents and managing pipelines ensuring claims are worked within specified timeframes
- Working inbound lender spreadsheets and logging inbound post
- Identify accounts that have had PPI, and submitting PPI information requests to lenders electronically and via post
- Update relevant systems including clients’ accounts on the in-house system
- Quality checking documentation ensuring clients have signed and dated all required fields
- Sending documentation to the client where additional information is required by the lender
Skills and Experience required
- Self-motivated, Pro-active and able to problem solve
- Able to work as part of a team in a target driven environment, with a flexible but organised approach to completing tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Admin skills/experience working in an administrative capacity (desirable)
- Experience in a similar role within the Claims Management Industry/missold PPI (desirable)
- Experience using the various Microsoft packages including excel
- Grade C GCSE level in English and Maths (or equivalent)
This company has a competitive benefit package including earning additional holidays per year and many more which can be discussed at interview stage.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please apply remembering to state your current salary and package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job