Citrix Technical Lead Engineer is required by a Global Insurance Company.
You must have the following experience in a majority of the following and be able to design an enterprise Virtual Environment:
* Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp 7.x (up to 7.16)
* Citrix Provisioning Services 7.x
* Citrix StoreFront 3.x
* VMware vSphere 5.x & 6.x
* AppSense 10.x - All components, Latest FR
* Microsoft App-V 5.x
o Infrastructure deployment
o Understanding of deployment topologies & configurations
* Wyse device management
* Windows 10
* Server 2016
* Citrix RTME including deployment to endpoints
* Netscaler Access Gateway & Load Balancing
* Good understanding of networking
o DNS using external (non Microsoft) DNS capabilities
o MPLS/VPN considerations for Desktop/App Virtualisation
* Capacity management and reporting
The following is desirable:
* Powershell automation - full process automation
* vSAN - specifically for VDI
* SAN/NAS considerations and sizing
* Data Centre networking design (Core/Distribution, Spine & Leaf, NSX)
* App-V packaging and nuances
* Azure IaaS specifically around Virtual Desktop hosting
The client is looking for an energetic, engaged and natural IT Technical Lead to join our Virtual User Computing group during our transition from our current and legacy environments to a full restack utilising the latest vendor offerings as listed below for our 7000+ user base.
You must have extensive experience with the design and implementation of large Virtual Desktop environments utilising the most current technologies available as well as experience in ongoing monitoring and performance tuning environments.
You will be the technical design authority for the Virtual Desktop & Application environment in EMEA leading and mentoring the EMEA team with the support of the regional manager.
Please call or send your CV now for more details, this is an URGENT role!!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job