My Client operates a portfolio of more than 90 cinemas in the UK. Due to a recent restructure this exciting, innovative Company are now looking for a Cinema Manager in Crawley.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have senior management experience within a fast-paced, customer focused environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for exceptional customer service in addition to the ability to train and develop a large team and great financial knowledge. A love of film and cinema would also be an advantage!
- Preparing Staff Rotas
- Stock Control
- Till operation and cash reconciliation
- Addressing and resolving customer complaints
- Recruitment, induction and training
- Coaching and developing the team
- Adherence to Health and Safety legislation
- Monitoring compliance and maintaining standards
- Working towards objectives
- Performance management
- Operations management
- Budgetary management
- Starting salary between £18k-£23k (depending on experience)
- Benefits include exclusive access to new releases and complimentary cinema visits for you and 2 guests
- Retail incentives, discounts with local businesses and in-house competitions where you can win amazing prizes!
- Employees are also entitled to 27 days holiday and various schemes including a pension plan, childcare and healthcare
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job