CIB Intelligence Officer
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for 3 CIB Intelligence Officers for Bedfordshire Police based in Kempston
To support Bedfordshire Police with research and evaluation of all police information to identify intelligence relating to individuals to ensure it is prioritised on risk basis.
- Receive, evaluate, link, risk assess and disseminate to appropriate places/people all Intelligence entering and leaving the CIB.
- Research and develop Intelligence in respect of dynamic STORM CADS to aid and assist the decision making of the lead responsible officer.
- Where required, verbally brief FCR Oscars and Senior managers on sensitive Intelligence managed by CIB on behalf of specific Force assets.
- Carry out real time Operational Intelligence support duties.
- Carry out the requirements of the force SPOC in matters of liaison with other departments, forces and agencies/partners.
- Provide administrative support to the department
- The post holder must have an awareness of:
- Ideal Candidate
- Management of Police Information
- Criminal Procedures Investigations
- Freedom of Information Act 2000
- The post holder must also be able to demonstrate
- Proven decision makings skills
- High level of Integrity and discretion
- An experience in the role DesirableLocation: Kempston Vetting Level: NPPV3
- Contract Length: 4 Months
- Pay Rate: £12.86 (PAYE) or £15.82 (Umbrella)
- Have a full UK driving license and access to a car
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job