My client is a Well-Established Niche Law Firm who are currently seeking an experienced Chinese speaking Licensed Residential Conveyancer/Solicitor to join their Conveyancing team.
The Conveyancer must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within Residential Conveyancing, and ideally have some management experience to supervise a small number of Paralegals. The successful Conveyancing Solicitor will have proven experience in undertaking a variety of Residential matters, such as advising clients on the buying and selling of properties, acting for the purchase, new-build developments, transfer of equity, shared ownership and remortgages.
If you believe you would be an asset to the firm and hold the required experience and aspire to build a career with a potential opportunity to become Head of Residential Department, then my client urges you to apply for this opportunity and progress your career.
Required skills & experience:
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience within Residential Conveyancing
• Extensive knowledge and experience of Residential Conveyancing matters
• Ability to speak Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese)
• Ability to handle your own caseload
• Have solid billing results and be able to turn over a high volume of work
• Attributes to develop and maintain a strong client relationship
• Location: London
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 - £60,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK579
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job