My client, a stunning restaurant based in a beautiful location close to Newquay, Cornwall is looking to appoint an experienced and professional Chef de Partie to add to their expanding kitchen team. This role would suit someone relocating to the seaside or wanting a change of scenery!
- To assist the Head Chef in the smooth running of the kitchen
- To take ownership of food preparation throughout the day and completes all duties handed to them.
- Works closely alongside the kitchen’s Sous Chefs.
- Ensure food hygiene standards are met within the kitchen.
- An in-depth knowledge of the restaurant’s menu and what it takes to prepare to the correct
- Communication within the kitchen is key in ensuring it is a safe and enjoyable kitchen
- Personal responsibility for all variants of hygiene within the kitchen as well ensuring all Health and Safety regulations are adhered too
- The ability and talent to work alone as well as ensuring top quality food standards are met within your department.
Attributes we are looking for include:
A highly motivated team chef de partie, who can work well under pressure, who shows the willingness and drive to work hard and be part of a fantastic team whilst playing a big role in helping develop others within that team. Prides themselves on the quality of food they produce whilst matching the great standards expected by the Restaurant.
- NVQ Level 1&2 or equivalent
- Food Hygiene Certificate/training
- Good team player
- Interest and passion for the food industry
- Good communication skills
- Company Discount
- Reward Gateway
- Long Service Award (1 Extra Holiday day per 2 years complete service)
- Optional Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- 50/50 Split on tips with FOH
- Outstanding on the job training opportunities
- A beautiful location in a stunning part of the country
If you feel this is a role for you, then apply below
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving candidates and clients across Devon and Cornwall. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist with our clients.
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Due to our GDPR policy when you apply for this current vacancy then you have given us the permission under Data Protection to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. Upon receiving your CV this will be taken as your permission to proceed with your application.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"