Would you like to work for a beautiful Golf Club in Cornwall?
Our clients are looking for a passionate, organised & motivated Chef De Partie to join their team at this beautiful Cornish golf club!
Main purpouse of the role:
To uphold and improve Golf Club's standards by providing good quality and well presented food to members and guests. To maintain the kitchen and food stock in accordance with Food Hygiene guidelines.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To prepare and cook food to a high standard and to the satisfaction of the customer, paying attention to the quality of the ingredients, preparation, presentation and food safety.
- To oversee shifts as the responsible person as and when necessary;
- To carry out all work in accordance with the HACCAP procedures, in line with company procedures and EHO requirements;
- To ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely manner and to the highest standard;
- Report any equipment faults directly and immediately to the Club Manager or Head Chef;
- To supervise the work of Junior Cooks and Kitchen Porters, giving direction and coaching when required;
- Work in a professional manner at all times, demonstrating initiative and integrity;
- Ensure that you maintain a high level of personal hygiene at all times, in accordance with procedures laid down in the staff handbook;
- To undertake all other duties associated with the post, as directed by the Head Chef or Club Manager.
- Attend team meetings and training sessions as arranged by the Head Chef or other responsible person;
- Undertake any reasonable request from a member of management team to promote customer service and/or a harmonious working environment
- Carry out audit procedures for kitchen checks;
- Any other reasonable request by the Club Manager or Head Chef.
To find out more, call Milly at RSD Recruitment on or CLICK to apply!
Speak to you soon!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job