Chef de Partie – Gastro Pub
The pub serves modern Gastro pub food, they are passionate about using seasonal, locally sourced produce in all their dishes. Their regularly changing menus are rich with ingredients sourced from the bountiful surroundings, including game, fish and British vegetables and herbs
- Salary: Up to £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
- Tips (Roughly £3000 per annum)
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Gain further experience and possible progression within the company
- Accommodation can be provided.
We are looking for a highly motivated Chef de Partie to join their kitchen team. You will need to be focused, professional, a team player, and obsessed with food.
Other key characteristics:
- Passion for detail and presentation
- Good knowledge of seasonal produce and cooking techniques
- Calm and well mannered
- Maintaining the high standards at all-times along with health and safety.
- The legal right to work full time in the UK (essential)
- Excellent hygiene standards
- Experience as a Chef de Partie
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Graham.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job