Chef de partie - Isle of Skye
SALARY £375-£425 per week paid fortnightly plus tips and bonus based on staying the season (depending on experience)
KEY WORDS - chef de partie, commis chef, chef, senior chef de partie , junior sous chef , line chef
THE COMPANY - Opportunity to work and live on the beautiful Isle of Skye in this modern fully refurbished Guest house, Close to all transport links and Skye Bridge, with stunning sea views. The bar offers a full dinner menu and live music, catering for families and groups.
THE ROLE - Experienced chef de partie to join and work alongside the team of chefs.The menu is varied and you will have input into specials. Local Produce with International Cuisine - all fresh including lots of local seafood
THE PERSON - The Chef de partie positions are integral part to the kitchen operation the key tasks you can expect to be involved in are:
• To maintain levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our guests.
• To be a real Team Player and work to build strong working relationships.
• To ensure knowledge of product, client relationships and service is maintained and communicated
• To ensure effective daily communication within all areas of the Food & Beverage Operation
• To be aware of the security of stock, access and keys at all times.
• To avoid wastage at all times, and ensure food is stored securely and safely.
About your skills
• Previous experience in a similar role a minimum of 1 year
• Outstanding hygiene skills and a certificate in elementary food hygiene.
• The ability to work well under pressure
• Exceptional communication skills
Live in Accommodation available & jobs for partner in the kitchen or front of house
THE PACKAGE SALARY £375-£425 per week paid fortnightly plus tips and bonus based on staying the season (depending on experience)
Key Skills Senior Chef de Partie, Junior Sous Chef , chef de partie , chef , commis chef
Key Words - Senior Chef de Partie , Chef de Partie, chef, commis chef, line chef
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- commis chef
- chef de partie
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job