A high quality Head Chef is looking for enthusiastic chefs to join his kitchen brigade to create beautiful fresh food at a high quality level.
The restaurant offers an International menu, using the best ingredients in an environment that is both informal and also to a fine dining standard.
This Chef de Partie position will be working in a brand new kitchen with state of the art equipment, on the Sauce section, so someone who is competant with the handling of meat and fish and preparation is a must, but there is still room to learn new techniques if you're willing to work hard.
Temp Chef Benefits:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- A chance to join a great team of temporary chef
- Flexible shifts
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
- You will be paid weekly
- Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements:
- You must have a minimum of 3-4 years relevant industry experience
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
- Chef Whites and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- Conversational, if not fluent English
Due to high response we normally receive to these roles, only successful candidates will be notified.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job