Charity Programme Manager
Location: Devon / Cornwall (and surrounding areas)
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Charity Programme Manager to deliver a range of programmes throughout the Southwest. These activities support young, unemployed and vulnerable groups of people and those facing multiple barriers to work into employment within partner hospitality, leisure and tourism businesses.
The Charity Programme Manager will be responsible for driving income and growth, managing the delivery of programmes, engaging stakeholders, beneficiary audiences with the hospitality and leisure industry to create a portfolio of programmes and activities that delivers on our client’s overall strategy and programme of work in the Southwest.
The Role of Programme Manager
The role of Programme Manager involves all aspects of delivery including recruitment of candidates, facilitating and delivering their pre-employment training/support programmes, one to one mentoring support and providing information advice and guidance services.
We are seeking candidates with relevant experience and proven success specifically in networking, mentoring, advice and project management; experience within the industry and working in the Charity sector will be an advantage. Immediate availability would be advantageous.
Programme Manager - The Person
We are looking for the following experience/qualifications and a proven track record in:
- Contributing to development of growth strategy as well as targeting areas of most need, building current presence and establishing new external relations
- Creating and nurturing working relationships with potential funding partners to develop delivery capability and support growth projections
- Researching funding opportunities and work with Business Development to prepare bids and secure funding to deliver employability, education and mentoring programmes in the North West
- Delivering training using innovative methods and appropriate to different learning styles
- Providing advice & guidance, after care and mentoring of clients in the North West, in line with income targets and budgets
- Handling the issues and/or barriers facing unemployed or vulnerable people and how to overcome them
- Knowledge and experience of working with employers and securing work experience and employment opportunities for candidates
In addition, we are looking for:
- Strong organisation and project planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills & networking ability
- Tenacious, articulate, diligent and has attention to detail
- The ability to manage a number different projects at any one time ensuring commitments are delivered within budget, on time and to expectations
- Confidence in the use of IT systems, CRM System and social media.
- Good negotiation skills
- Experience of achieving targets in a timely manner
Training / Experience:
- Training qualifications desired PTLLS or equivalent
- Careers and guidance advice experience and qualification
- Good facilitating & coaching experience
Please send us your CV with a detailed covering letter as part of your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
hr inspire Ltd is an equal opportunities business consultancy and employment agency that is serious about its compliance with legislation and GDPR. hr inspire Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Please note: By submitting your details in relation to this role you are giving us permission to submit your application to the employer.
Charity, Hospitality, Travel, Leisure, Tourism, Management, productivity, activities, team leader, training, mentoring, advice, networking, recruitment,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job