InVentry Ltd, established in 2011, is a fast-growing technology company specialising in the development and provision of touchscreen visitor, staff and pupil management solutions. Since 2011, we have seen massive growth culminating in us being named this year in the Deloitte global fastest 500 growing companies in technology from Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We have also been named as the 21st and 37th fastest growing tech business in the North by GP Bullhound over the last two years.
This role, covering all of Scotland, will combine excellent product demonstration skills with an account management role. The core focus will be to bring onboard new partners to promote the InVentry brand and assist them in product demonstrations. InVentry has a strong and trusted channel, but is looking for new partners in this region. The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate a track record of building relationships at end user level.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone to continue their sales career and look to manage a small team in the near future.
- Excellent communication skills - both whilst on the telephone and in person
- At least 2 years’ experience in new business development and Account Management
- Experience of working with a reseller channel would be preferred, but not essential
- Ability to give out information in a clear and simple manner, whilst expressing the key benefits of the product
- Track record in product sales and product demonstrations
- Experience in working at trade show/exhibitions
Applicants must have a full UK driving license and will require the following skill sets:
- Experience in use of CRM and Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organisation and good attention to detail
- Ability to manage own time in an efficient and effective manner
- Outgoing and friendly personality
In return for the above experience and skills you will receive a competitive salary with attractive commission structure, iPad, iPhone, Company Car (if required), healthcare, pension scheme, an extra days’ holiday for your birthday, free on-site parking but most importantly...you will be given the opportunity to join a business at an exciting time of growth.
If you have the above skills and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply to Tammy Smith.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'