Change Manager - UK-Wide - £300-£450 per day
Over the next few months, our client is due to embark on a technology transformation project that will allow their workforce to migrate from paper-based data collation and reporting to a technology-led application that has recently been developed and had testing completed. Prior to this new technology release, all future users of the new application need to be engaged and trained in the new application, with a view to them being motivated to use the new technology as a result of them having the benefits of doing so realised, whilst also being competent it its functionality in order to use it effectively. The successful will be key to managing this period of business process and technology change for the business.
In order to be considered, candidates will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Skills and experience in delivering end to end business change projects
- Experience of delivering change in an Agile and Waterfall environment
- Key stakeholder management and change leadership development and delivery skills.
- An understanding of how to align and integrate change activities across communications, training and process.
- Demonstrable experience in building change capability, through coaching others and developing a change toolkit.
- Skills and experience in building, launching and managing a remote user group set up to deliver change interventions
- Familiar with Change Impact Analysis and using these outputs to inform training needs analysis, communication, engagement and change activities
- A knowledge of process mapping and operating model development
- The ability to develop training strategy from the training needs analysis and implement this by directing a range of stakeholders.
This is a highly exciting opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a period of revolutionary change within their business, so please apply now for immediate consideration.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
- Change Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job