Global Investment & Asset Management Company | Change Audit Manager Job | £65000 - 80000 + Bens | Edinburgh
Your new company
A Global Investment and Asset Management organisation are seeking to appoint a Change Audit Manager on a full time, permanent basis. Group Internal Audit have a key role in supporting the organisation in achieving its strategic objectives of being a world class Savings and Investments organisation. This organisation is uniquely positioned to support, by ensuring that the work aligns to the business priorities and key risks that the organisation faces.
Your new role
The Change audit team is responsible for providing insight and assurance over all aspects of strategic change across the organisation. Currently this organisation is in a period of unprecedented transformational and regulatory change.
Reporting directly into the Head of Audit for IT and Change, you will be responsible for leading and shaping the portfolio of Change audit work across the organisation. You will lead a small team of Audit Managers and Senior Auditors in the delivery of the Change audit plan.
My client is ideally looking for a candidate with an excellent understanding of how strategic change is delivered, built on experience of having supported and delivered large change initiatives in a corporate environment. You will need to be robust and credible in delivering insights, audit issues and guidance to senior business stakeholders in respect of strategic change management. As such, advanced communication and relationship management skills are essential, developed through interaction with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level with relevant qualifications e.g. CISA, CA, CIA or IIA;
- First line experience of leading and delivering large change portfolios or programmes in a complex or challenging corporate environment;
- Strong awareness of best practice strategic change management, including change delivery frameworks such as waterfall and agile;
- Advanced communication and influencing skills, with a track record of engaging and influencing senior and executive level stakeholders;
- People leadership experience;
- A focus on delivering high quality outputs.
- A background in Audit or Risk conducting reviews over large Change programmes;
- Experience in a first line Change quality assurance role, for example a PMO;
- Demonstrable ability to adapt and deliver in a fast-moving environment.
What you'll get in return
A tremendous opportunity to support the business on its journey, as well as coaching and developing your team through the benefit of your own experience. You will also receive a highly competitive base salary plus benefits and bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job