We have a vacancy for a Centre Manager for an immediate start in a busy fast fit centre. Based in Nailsea and reporting to the Area Manager you will be required to provide efficient and effective customer service, maintain the highest quality of workmanship, in relation to general servicing and repairs, ensuring that the work is carried out in line with Company procedures. Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyres, the UK’s largest independent tyre wholesaler, distributor and retailer who sell one in every five tyres replaced by UK motorists. We now employ in excess of 2,000 employees, operating across an expanding network of centres with further expansion planned in 2019.
As the Protyre Centre Manager you will be vital to the growth and success of the Centre and be passionate about Customer Service. You will be our prime representative with our Customers ensuring they enjoy the very best experience so they return time and time again.
A successful Protyre Centre Manager possesses a broad range of skills and abilities including:
- The ability to exceed customer expectations
- Great coaching, mentoring and staff development through continuous improvement plans
- Commercial awareness to increase business opportunities
- The ability to prioritise within a constantly changing environment
Our Protyre Centre Managers have either Automotive Sales Manager, or Assistant Service Manager experience and have a strong understanding of car technology. Demonstrate an ability to achieve sales whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and quality of work. Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to coach and mentor the team. Knowledge of employment law and health & safety is also desirable. A full UK driving licence is essential.
Average of 45 hours per week. Salary: Excellent salary with bonus, pension, staff discounts
- Confidence of working with an established group that has been in business for over 30 years.
- Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
- Apprenticeship and training schemes supporting career development.
- 24 days annual leave rising with continuous service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'